Pleased by People

"Fruitvale Mona Lisa" I was sketching the background
and this striking woman came and sat on the
edge of the fountain pool.  She figured out that
I was sketching her and didn't stay long.
         
Gandhi's birthday is October 2
every year.  Is it the beginning of
the Season for Nonviolence?
Lynnette Carr-Sykes 
The portrait of Lynnette Carr Sykes for her memory card was the high point of my 2015 portraits and the most beloved portrait I did this past year.  It was not the only one I did, however.







Margo Rivera-Weiss done when East Bay Sketchers went
to Jack London Square  
Sally Bartholomew
Man on Mobile Phone -
Jack London Sqiare; from East
Bay Sketchcrawl at Jack
London Square
Sandy Guderyon

Boldly, I tried a group of people, a scarey prospect for me.  I only did two -- one from our Jack London Square Sketchcrawl and one at Oakland Zoo.

Family Visiting the White-handed
Gibbon at the Oakland Zoo. Done
for one of the Traveling Sketchbooks.





Sketchbook Skoolers Lynn Cohen, Aikya Param,
Dale Wolfe and guest - Valerie Sauben
at our Sketchcrawl at Jack London Square,
Oakland, CA

Comments

  1. These are wonderful, showing the wonder and diversity of the SF Bay area, as well as an underlying deep spirituality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, showing the wonder and diversity of the SF Bay area, as well as an underlying deep spirituality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks, Danny